1. Our offer
Travel agency “Promajna tours”, is involved in mediation and booking in the owner’s name and for his account, and thus ensures the guest accommodation, and also rent scooters, bikes, boats and speedboat and organizing trips.
2.Reservation and payment
Requests for accommodation should be sent electronically, by mail or in person at the agency. When booking, the customer confirms that he is familiar with the General Conditions. In this way, all of this becomes a legal obligation for the customer and the agency.
Booking can be made only with advance payment and the remaining amount must be paid directly to the owner on arrival.
3.Price of service
The price of accommodation includes the basic service as described in the reservation: daily rental, linens, towels, fully equipped kitchen with dishes and cutlery, water, electricity, gas, air conditioning, parking and taxes.
Special services are not included in the price (breakfast, renting a boat …) and should be paid separately.
Prices are approved by the owner of the apartment, which has the right to change them.
For the stay last than four days the price is 30% bigger.
If the case of changing the prices of units after the application and before the advance payment, the agency is required to inform the customer about it and send him the new bill. For customers who have paid the deposit agency ensures that the rest of them will be paid based on the calculation on which guest had booked the accommodation.
Accomodation units are described according to the official categorization of the authorized institution. Standards of accommodation, food and other services in some places are different and not comparable.
Each guest should be accept in clean and tidy accommodation unit. For guests staying longer than one week bed linen and towels will be change.
Guests enter in the accommodation unit after 14.00 hours on the day of arrival and leaving the unit till 10.00 on the day of departure. The key of the accommodation will be given to the guests in the unit by the owner or a representative of the agency.
5.Agency’s right to changes and cancellations
The agency has the right to change or cancel the reservation if before or during vacation appear unexpected circumstances that can not be avoided or eliminated. Agency then with the help of the owner offers guests alternative accommodation, but only with the permission and consent of the customer. Offered accommodation should be the same or higher category and same price like initial accommodation.
6.Customer’s right to changes and cancellations
If the customer wish to change or cancel a reservation made at his request, it should be done in writing.
In case of any confirmed reservation, the date of receipt of the written cancellation is used for the calculation of costs:
1.Up to 50 days prior to the arrival date Promajna tours return to 80% of the amount paid in advance less bank costs money transfer
2.From 49 to 30 days prior to the arrival date Promajna tours return to 50% of the amount paid in advance less bank costs money transfer
3. From 29-0 days before arrival we reserve the entire amount paid in advance.
If the guest does not arrive until midnight on the arrival day, and not pre-informed agency or service provider, the reservation will be canceled and the costs are calculated as described above.
7.Obligations of agencies and owners
The agency’s obligation to take care of services and the choice of the owner and the rights and interests in accordance with the common law. The owner shall ensure that the client receives all the services and therefore are responsible to the client for possible failure of the services or part of the service. The agency and the owner exclude any liability in case of changes and default services brought about by force majeure.
The customer is required to:
– Have valid travel documents
– Respect the customs and foreign exchange regulations of the Croatian
– The rules for unit located in and cooperate with the owner or the agency in good faith
– Owner fully compensate the damage in each unit located.
Guest will bear the responsibility and costs incurred for default.
Guest has the right to ask for compensation for the services he paid. The guest has to submit a written complaint.
Procedures on the complaint:
– If the guest is not satisfied with the condition of the accommodation, should immediately upon arrival to report and agency immediately present owner.
The guest is required to cooperate with the agency and the owner in order toto rectify the problem. If the complaint is valid and the service not satisfactory, the agency will do everything that the guest receives acceptable solution corresponds to a service tha he paid. Agency or owner shall not as a guest replacement accommodation offer accomodation of lower value.
– If the guest leaves the accommodation at their own initiative and find other accommodations, and so the agency does not provide for the agency to resolve the issue, he has no right to seek a refund or compensation for damages.
– No later than 8 days after returning from the vacation must submit a written complaint to the agency (with the report signed by the owner about the situation and eventual caused costs). Agency is required to resolve the complaint within 14 days from the date of receiving the complaint. Customer refrains from mediation by any other person, court or giving information to the media until the agency reaches a decision. This excludes the guest’s right to compensation for indirect damage. If the client did not complain on the spot or did not file a written appeal within 8 days after returning from the road, the agency will not accept complaint.
If the guest is not satisfied with the solution he has a right to go to court. In such a case shall be referred to the Commercial Court in Split.
Do not accept any claims for deals at the last minute or for accommodations on sale (action)!