Information about the agency – Travel agency “Promajna tours”, located in Promajna. Agency address Zagrebačka 35. The agency mediates in the reservation of accommodation in the name and on behalf of the owner, and thus provides accommodation to the guest. Agency also mediates in renting scooters, bicycles, speedboats and organizing excursions.
Reservation and payment
Inquiries for accommodation booking are received electronically, in writing or in person at the agency’s office. When making a reservation, the guest confirms that he is familiar with these General Terms and Conditions. In this way, all of the above becomes a legal obligation for the guest and the agency.
The reservation can be made only by making the advance payment, while the rest of the amount is paid directly to the owner on the day of arrival.
Price of service
The price of accommodation includes the basic service as stated in the reservation: daily rent, bed linen, towels, equipped kitchen with the necessary utensils and accessories, water, electricity, gas, air conditioning, parking, taxes and tourist tax. Special services are not included in the price (breakfast services, boat rentals…) and must be paid separately. Accommodation prices are approved by the owner of the accommodation unit who has the right to change them. For stays shorter than four days the price is increased by 30%. In case of a change in the price of a certain accommodation unit after the registration, and before the advance payment, the agency undertakes to immediately inform the guest about it and send him a new bill. The agency guarantees to the guests who have paid the advance that the remaining part will be calculated on the basis of the previous calculation according to which the guest booked the accommodation unit.
Categorization and description of services
The offered accommodation units are described according to the official categorization of the competent institution. Standards of accommodation, food and other services in some places are different and not comparable.
Every guest should be admitted to a clean and tidy accommodation unit. Extra sheets and towels will be available for guests staying longer than one week.
Guests arrive at the accommodation unit after 14:00, and leave the accommodation unit by 10:00 on the day of departure. The handover of the key of the accommodation unit is done in the building by the owner or a representative of the agency.
The agency’s right to changes and cancellations
The Agency has the right to change or cancel the booked accommodation if unexpected circumstances occur before or during the holiday, which cannot be avoided or eliminated. The agency then, with the help of the owner, offers the guest alternative accommodation, but only with the permission and consent of the guest. The offered accommodation should be of the same or higher category at the price of the accommodation at which the guest confirmed the reservation.
The customer’s right to changes and cancellations
If the customer wants to change or cancel the reservation made at his request, it should be done in writing.
In the case of a confirmed reservation of a private accommodation, the date of receipt of the written cancellation is the basis for calculating the cancellation costs:
– up to 50 days before the start of using the service, 80% of the advance payment amount is deducted, reduced by bank transfer costs
– from 49 to 30 days before the start of using the service, 50% of the paid advance amount is deducted, reduced by bank transfer costs
– from 29 to 0 days before the start of using the services, we keep the entire amount paid in advance.
If the customer does not arrive at the booked accommodation by midnight on the day of the service, and has not informed the agency or service provider in advance, the reservation is considered canceled and the costs are calculated according to the above.
Obligations of the agency and the owners
The obligation of the agency is to take care of the implementation of services, as well as the choice of owner and the rights and interests of the guest in accordance with the customs of tourism. The owner is obliged to ensure that the guest is provided with all leased services and is therefore liable to the guest for possible non-performance of leased services or part of the services. The Agency and the owner exclude any liability in case of changes and non-performance of services caused by force majeure.
The guest is obliged to:
- have valid travel documents
- respect the customs and foreign exchange regulations of the Republic of Croatia
- adhere to the house rules in the accommodation unit and cooperate with the owner or agency in good faith
- reimburse the owner in full for any damage caused in the accommodation unit.
The guest will bear the responsibility and costs incurred due to non-compliance.
The guest has the right to request a certain fee for non-performed services paid for. Upon request, the guest must submit a written complaint.
- If the guest at the destination is not satisfied with the condition of the accommodation unit, he should immediately upon arrival, inform the agency, or report the complaint to the owner immediately.
The guest is obliged to cooperate with the representative of the agency and the owner in good faith to eliminate the causes of dissatisfaction. If the complaint is justified and the service provided by the owner is not satisfactory, the agency will do everything to ensure that the guest receives an acceptable solution that corresponds to the service paid to the owner. The agency or the owner must not offer to the quest as a substitute for the accommodation a service of lesser value.
- If the guest voluntarily leaves the accommodation unit and finds another accommodation, and thus does not give the agency the opportunity to solve the problem, then the guest has no right to request a refund or file a lawsuit for damages.
- No later than 8 days after returning from the trip, the guest must submit a written complaint to the agency (with a report on the situation signed by the owner and any invoices for the costs incurred). The Agency undertakes to resolve the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint. The guest waives the mediation of any other person, court institution or giving information to the media until the agency makes a decision. This excludes the guest’s right to compensation for indirect damages. If the guest didn’t at the scene advertise inadequate services, or if he submitted a written complaint after 8 days return from the trip, the agency will not accept such an objection.
Jurisdiction of the court
If the guest is not satisfied with how the agency resolved his complaint, he has the right to initiate court proceedings. In that case, the Commercial Court in Split will have jurisdiction.
We do not accept complaints for last minute offers or for accommodation on sale!